The Kaleido is the new professional gelato ice cream display cabinet that’s characterized by ventilated refrigeration and dual airflow, for perfect temperature equalization, and comes equipped with an automatic reverse-cycle defrost system. The model features a modern and attractive design, and is internally lit by a triple-LED lighting strip.
All of the technical features of the Kaleido ice cream parlour model are listed below:
- Monolithic casing insulated in ecological 60 mm thick CO2-blown polyurethane foam (HCFC and HFC free).
- Ice cream display surface inclined at 11°, in order to allow for a more ample view of the product.
- Work surface in Corian, with a rear operator-side panel in epoxy powder coated carbon steel.
- Heated, double-pane insulated front glass panel, which can be opened in an upward direction with the help of a gas-spring mechanism.
- Aesthetic side elements in laminated material, lacquered on the underside, with heated double-pane insulated glass on the upper portions.
- Self-coiling insulated shutter on the operator side compartment.
- Base structure in epoxy powder coated carbon steel, fitted with adjustable support feet or casters (optional).
- Control panel with an electronic control unit, located on the rear operator-side protective panel.
- Temperature adjustment from -20°C to +2°C.
- Digital thermometer positioned on the inside of the basin.
- Climate Class: 4+ (35°C; / 70 RH).